Alright folks, I’m writing this from my apartment in Madrid (It’s our last day here), and it’s currently 100 degrees (literally), so let’s keep this one short and sweet.
* This was where we saw a momma dog and her 12 very little puppies (cue Shannon meltdown)
* It’s also lined with these really weird statues that I think are derived from Catholicism *So I was really excited because Prague has a “castle,” but it turns out the castle is just a lot of houses built around a beautiful cathedral #woeisme
* Prague has this traditional sweet that’s like a hollow churro, we opted for a chocolate-filled one
*Prague food is all alarmingly similar (and delicious)
*We stumbled across a market where there were lots of pretty trinkets
* How cool is Czech money?!
*Prague has a super dope Old Town Square
* All of the buildings are pastel colored with pointy tips (I’m sure there’s a technical term for this architecture, but I’m feelin too lazy to look it up)
And ya esta! Our next adventure is homeward *TOMORROW!*